Parking permits for one of thirty spaces for WHHS Students may be purchased for the use of the pool's parking lot during the school year.
2018=-2019 Parking Permit Fee: $50
Spaces may be reserved by Pool Members starting July 1st
After July 15th we will offer any remaining spaces to non-members
To reserve your space please contact us at email@example.com on or after the dates listed above. Once your reservation is received, we will send a response with the date that you can submit your completed Parking Agreement/fee and pickup your Parking Pass.
Please review Parking Agreement Form and Parking Rules below...
Parking Lot Rules
- NO LITTERING!! There are trashcans in the parking lot, use them!
- NO DRIVING ON GRASS!!
- Permits are valid only for parking on school days during normal school hours (approx. Mon-Fri 8am-5pm), NOT for athletic events or on weekends.
- Students must park in their assigned spaces, as marked on their Parking Permit.
- Permits must be displayed in the front windshield.
- Permits are NON-TRANSFERABLE. If you no longer need your parking space you must notify the pool president as there is often a waiting list for spaces. This means you cannot just transfer them to a friend needing a space without notification.
- If the student changes cars from the one registered at the time of purchasing their permit, they must notify the pool.
- Students and their families are solely responsible for their own safety, the safety of others in the lot, and the security of their vehicle and personal property.
- If someone is illegally parked in your assigned space, please notify a Pool representative.
- Any unauthorized vehicles or those not abiding these rules will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- If you have been towed please contact a pool representative to find out where you may retrieve your vehicle.
Parking Contact Information
- Call Art Springer, Pool President, at 864-292-6961 or 864-498-8843